How is already December? Where did November go? Well, despite how fast it flew by, we definitely indulged in some favorites this month.
- Documentaries. We have been diving through the documentary section of Netflix. Our favorites so far have been Animal Odd Couples and Forks over Knives.
- Being first readers. With finals right around the corner, we have been drowning in papers (especially me, as an English major). There’s nothing more satisfying then when Dylan is my first reader. I know he will give me an honest opinion, and push me to do well on it.
- Dog sweaters. It makes me so sad that Marvel has grown out of his beautiful teal Christmas sweater, but that didn’t stop me from squeezing it onto him. I think he still looks like a HAM.
- Indoor Skydiving. Okay this one is just me … But it was so cool! Definitely expensive, but definitely a thrill. I have never smiled so large and had bigger knots in my hair. Definitely a good time! Happy birthday again Carrie! 🙂
- Turkey. And not just because we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family, but also because turkey is a delicious source of protein. Dylan has been making some delicious turkey burgers this month, which he tops with some blue cheese and aioli. And okay, also because of Thanksgiving. We looked pretty cute I guess.
- Eggs. It seems like we just can’t keep enough on hand! We eat eggs for breakfast, lunch, dinner … we just love eggs. And throughout this past month we have especially been eating them up.
And that is it! Like I said, this month flew by for us. It seems like Christmas will be here before we know it! But I can only hope this holiday season slows down some, because after all it is the best time of the year. 🙂 Thanks for reading!